some helpful hints for Washing tween skin
A challenging time for most young tweens/teens – breakouts and/or acne can cause not only physical changes to your young one but can also cause emotional upheaval.
Here are some points on getting your tween/tweens oil breakouts in control
1. Do not squeeze or pick on spots ; this could be the worst thing you can do
2. Eat healthy foods and limit fried and sugary foods
3. Drink Water – drink a lot of water…this is so important in keeping skin well moistened.
4. Keep your skin clean – but don’t overwash it. Wash skin twice daily with a non soap or a mild cleanser (Clean Tweens Clean Start 2 in 1 Foaming Mousse is perfect!) . Wash all skin and if you have spots on your back ensure you do cleanse back and rinse. Once skin is cleansed and rinse pat dry with a clean towel
5. Do exercise – regular exercise reduces stress levels (research has shown a link between high stress levels and skin breakouts)
6. If you have severe acne/skin breakouts see a doctor/dermatologist.